The Boys & Girls Clubs of Marion County serve more than 1,000 children annually with branches in Ocala, Dunnellon and Silver Springs Shores. The Clubs serve all children, especially those who need us most, by providing targeted programs and activities that focus on three priority outcomes.
The Clubs focus on an outcome-driven club experience and regular attendance to help members graduate from high school and prepare for college, trade school, the military or employment.
Good Character & Citizenship
High-yield activities and mentoring are used to develop engaged citizenship and community involvement. Club members learn the importance of voting and modeling strong character.
Club activities are designed to encourage and educate young people in healthy lifestyles. Children learn to adopt a healthy diet, practice healthy lifestyle choices and make a lifelong commitment to fitness.
Your Investment at Work
- Club members are absent from school half as often as their peers.
- Club members have a higher percentage of grade promotion.
- The Club saves taxpayers $9,000 for each student not held back a grade.
- The Club saves taxpayers $5,000 for each student diverted from criminal activity.
- The Club saves taxpayers $46,305 for each youth diverted form incarceration.
Sponsor a child today!
Sponsor 1 Child: $50/month
Sponsor 2 Children: $100/month
Sponsor 3 Children: $150/month
For online transactions click the link below to be directed to PayPal.
If you would prefer we call you to complete your donation, you may use this form or send a check to:
Boys & Girls Clubs of Marion County
P.O Box 4109, Ocala FL 34478.