The 7th annual Rotary Club of Ocala Sunset golf scramble will be held Friday, February 8th a the Golden Ocala Golf & Equestrian Club. Registration and lunch will begin at 11 a.m. with a 12:30 p.m. shotgun start. Proceeds will benefit the Boys & Girls Clubs of Marion County.
This even is a 4-person golf scramble. n a scramble, each player tees off on each hole. The best of the tee shots is selected and all players play their second shots from that spot. The best of the second shots is determined, then all play their third shots from that spot, and so on until the ball is holed. Handicaps for each player on the team will be taken into consideration for Net Score
Harley Davidson of Marion County will offer a Harley Davidson motorcycle as a Hole in One Prize. The event will also include raffle giveaways and prizes.
The cost to play is $100 per person or $400 for a team. Individuals will be combined into times. Sponsorship opportunities are also available at the following levels:
- $100 Tee Sponsor (9×24 sign on a tee box; name on t-shirt)
- $150 Practice Green and Driving Range Sponsors (18 x 24 sign the respective practice green or driving range; name on t-shirt)
- $500 Beverage Cart Sponsor (18×24 sign on beverage cart and practice green; verbal recognition; logo on t-shirt)
- $500 trophy Sponsor (18×24 sign at awards ceremony; verbal recognition; logo on t-shirt)
- $1,000 T-Shirt Sponsor (18×24 sign at registration table and practice green; verbal recognition; logo on t-shirt)
Registration ends February 5th for Sponsorships and up to the day of the event for players. Contact Nick Blaser, at 352-812-0209 for details. Click here to download registration forms: Registration Flyer | Sponsor Flyer