Looking to join our team?
Email your resume to [email protected]
Click HERE to download our employment application!
We are hiring PROGRAM SPECIALISTS!
Schedule: Shift – approximately 3 – 4 hours per day between the hours of 2:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. 5 days/week. Usually 18 -20 hours/week.
Assists in planning, implementation, supervision, and evaluation of activities provided within specific program areas such as Education, Special Education, Social Recreation, Arts & Crafts, Health and Life Skills and Physical Education
- Create an environment that facilitates the achievement of Youth Development Outcomes
- Promote and stimulate program participation
- Register new members and participate in their club orientation process
- Provide guidance and role modeling to members
- Demonstrate leadership to assure conduct, safety
anddevelopment of members.
- Program Development and Implementation
- Effectively implement and administer programs, services
andactivities for members and visitors.
- Monitor and evaluate programs, services and activities to ensure
safetyof members, quality in programs and appearance of the branch at all times. Prepare periodic activity reports.
- Perform assigned duties to fulfill
requirementsof grant fundedprograms.
- Ensure a productive work environment by participating in weekly Unit staff meetings.
- Other duties as assigned.
- May be required to participate in special programs and/or events.
- May be required to drive Club van.
- May be required to perform facility maintenance/cleaning.
PHYSICAL DEMAND CLASSIFICATION:
Position may require driving. Position may require ability to climb stairs. Position requires: supervision of youth in activities including sports, games, etc; facility cleaning; moderate lifting (40 pounds); ability to stand for extended periods of time; ability to perform job duties in outdoor setting; and the ability to work in a loud, high energy, fast paced environment for extended periods of time.
This position has regular verbal and written contact with administrative personnel, middle, and senior management. The nature of these communications range from a routine exchange of information to a process of securing information and/or responding to inquiries where explanation and discussion may be required using judgment.
- April Savarese – Chief Executive Officer – ASavarese@bgcofmarion.com
- Joe Busca – Dunnellon Club Leader – [email protected]
- Te’Sha Jackson – Dr. H.L. Harrell, Sr. Youth Club Director – TJackson@bgcofmarion.com
- Andrez Towns – Silver Springs Shores Club Leader – ATowns@bgcofmarion.com
- Laura McCormick – Health & Wellness Coordinator, Communications Liaison – Laura.McCormick@bgcofmarion.com